Who should become a Corporate Member?
This type of membership is targeted at companies and suppliers who are providing services to the not-for-profit sector, who wish to play a more active role in connecting with fundraisers and who are looking to forward the development of the sector in Ireland.
Why become a Corporate Member?
Becoming a Fundraising Ireland Corporate Member provides your company or agency with a mark of best practice and demonstrates your commitment to working with not-for-profit and charitable organisations in a professional and ethical manner.
The benefits of Corporate Membership include:
- 20% discounts on our nationwide training and networking events for two nominated members of staff (including our National Fundraising Conference) enabling you and your staff to share professional knowledge, best practice and business contacts.
- 20% discount on all exhibiting options at our training and networking events (including our National Fundraising Conference).
- 20% discount on advertising options for our website and bi-monthly newsletters.
- 20% discount on your listing in the directory of suppliers/consultants directory.
- Carrying the dedicated Fundraising Ireland Corporate Member logo for use on all promotional materials to visibly demonstrate your commitment to best practice fundraising.
- Keeping up-to-speed with relevant developments in fundraising. Through regular e-news bulletins and exclusive access to the members area of our resource-rich website, we provide a comprehensive guide to fundraising events and key industry news and data.
Corporate Membership Price: €249